Location & Phone | Office Hours | Medical Emergencies | After Hours Urgent Medical Needs | Insurance / Payment /Billing | Referrals | Hospital Affiliations | Prescription Requests
The friendly staff at the Pulmonary Institute welcomes your inquiry at (407) 219-5936 and is ready to provide you with answers. To schedule an appointment, please call our office or use our request an appointment form.
Location & Phone
8803 Futures Drive, Suite 7
Orlando, Florida 32819
Phone: (407) 219-5936
Fax: (407) 480-3455
We are conveniently located south of W. Sand Lake Road, off of S. John Young Parkway at Commodity Circle.
Directions from Downtown Orlando
- Take (I - 4 West) until you reach the JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY (JYP) exit 79. Follow the circle exit.
- Go underneath the I - 4 over path and head South on JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY. For approximately 7 miles.
- After you cross SAND LAKE ROAD, the next traffic light will be COMMODITY CIRCLE, turn right and our building will be on your left.
Directions from Walt Disney World/Tampa
- Take I - 4 East heading towards ORLANDO and merge on to (SR - 528) EXIT 72 for approximately 2 miles.
- Then take EXIT 3B S. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY (JYP)
- Head North JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY for approximately 1 mile and make a LEFT on COMMODITY CIRCLE, the building on your left is our office.
Directions from South Semoran Blvd./Orlando International Airport/Lake Nona
- Take SR - 528 WEST until you see EXIT 3B JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY (JYP). Make a right turn of the exit.
- Head North on JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY for approximately 1/2 mile and at the THIRD traffic light make a LEFT on COMMODITY CIRCLE, the building on your left is our office.
(IF YOU PASSED THE 7 ELEVEN ON YOUR RIGHT YOU MISSED COMMODITY CIRCLE)
Directions from Kissimmee & Poinciana:
- Take JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY (JYP) and head NORTH towards Orlando. You will pass the LOOP Mall, Hunters Creek Blvd, Central Florida Parkway.
- Once you pass the "528 Beeline Overpath" the FOURTH traffic light will be COMMODITY CIRCLE where you make a Left turn and our building will be on your Left.
The Pulmonary Institute's regular office hours are:
- Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you call the office after hours, you can leave a message on our voicemail. Your call will be returned within 24-48 hours.
Insurance / Payment / Billing
At the Pulmonary Institute, we accept most major insurance plans, including:
- FHHS (Florida Hospital Healthcare System)
- Healthchoice (FMH)
- MultiPlan (PHCS)
- United Healthcare / AARP
If you do not see your insurance plan on this list, please contact your insurance company.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If you miss an appointment, you will be charged $25.00.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (407) 219-5936.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
Dr. Medina at the Pulmonary Institute has hospital affiliations with:
Prescriptions and refills for established patients of the Pulmonary Institute are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by calling our office at (407) 219-5936 or thru the patient portal. Please allow 24 to 48 business hours in order to process your request. No refills are issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.